Have you ever make Potato Nachos with russet potatoes anyway? To make Potato Nachos with russet potatoes is easy and quick. We just need 25 minutes.
Ingredients of Potato Nachos Recipes
- 3 tablespoons canned chopped green chiles
- a quarter cup sliced green onions
- a quarter cup sliced black olives
- a quarter cup diced tomatoes
- a quarter cup rinsed and drained canned black beans
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon Mexican-style seasoning blend
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds russet potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
Quick Potato Nachos
How to make easy and quick Potato Nachos:
- First you can preheat oven up to 425 degrees F (or about 220 degrees C).
- Now you can mix oil, potatoes,Mexican seasoning, and garlic and salt together in a bowl, then you can mix to coat potatoes completely. Placed potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- The next thing, Bake in the preheated oven, stirring infrequently, until potatoes are crisp and golden brown, about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Move all the potatoes to a plate and top with black beans,Mexican cheese blend, diced tomatoes, green onions,black olives, and green chiles.
How about Loaded Sweet Potato Nachos, how to make it anyway? Have you ever made Loaded Sweet Potato Nachos before. Here indonesiancuisinerecipes.com will share with you.
Loaded Sweet Potato Nachos
Loaded Sweet Potato Nachos ingredients
- Lime wedges for serving
- a quarter cup chopped roasted peanuts
- a half cup sliced green onions
- a half cup roughly chopped cilantro
- 2 large sweet potatoes (about 2 pounds), peeled and cut into 1/4-inch thick slices ( you can use a mandoline slicer for best results)
- 1 small carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- Pinch of red pepper flakes or sriracha to taste (optional)
- 2-4 tablespoons water
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons tamari or soy sauce
- a half cup natural peanut butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Oil mister
How to make Loaded Sweet Potato Nachos
- First, you need an oven. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Put your sweet potato slices on two baking sheets that have been sprayed with oil, you can put it side-by-side, but not overlapping. Spray the tops with supplementary oil and flavor with pepper and salt. Roast for 10 minutes, then flip the slices over and bake for about 10 minutes more, until just starting to crisp. After that you can remove from the oven.
- While the sweet potatoes are roasting, you can start the peanut sauce. Whisk together the rice vinegar,peanut butter, tamari, sesame oil, sugar, garlic,ginger, and 2 tablespoons of water in a small bowl. If the sauce is too thick, add more water one tablespoon at a time. (Different brands of peanut butter have different consistencies!) Add red pepper flakes to taste, if using.
- Split the sweet potato slices onto 4 plates and drizzle them with peanut sauce. Top with the shredded carrot,diced pepper, cilantro,roasted peanuts and also green onions, and and serve with a squeeze of fresh lime juice.
You may also like other recipes: