Baked French toast is a usually prepared to enjoy a classic breakfast dish more easily. For baked French toast, you can set up the dish the night before and just enter the oven the next morning. Once in the oven, you do not need to babysit the French toast while cooking unlike in stovetop French toast recipes. This collection of oven baked French toast recipes demonstrates how this process actually lets that the tastes to soak into the bread, making each bite yummy. If you can’t always plan ahead for breakfast, many of these French toast recipes only need a short time to soak before baking.You can also look suggested baked French toast topping, it’s not just about maple syrup anymore.
This easy baked french toast recipe creates a delicious breakfast in no-time. A touch of orange juice adds a nice twist on the classic bake french toast recipe.
Ingredients of quick Baked French toast for your breakfast
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 4 slices bread (cinnamon, brioche, egg bread or sourdough) sliced ahalf
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
How to make quick Baked French toast for your breakfast
- Blend eggs, milk and orange juice thoroughly.
- Take bread in baking pan that’s large enough to accommodate bread–slices barely touching.
- Pour liquid over. Let soak as little as 15 minutes, but overnight in refrigerator is much better.
- When time to bake, preheat oven to 350. Spray another pan or cookie sheet with pam, move slices with spatula (they’ll be really fragile).
- Bake for 350 about 25 minutes. Sometimes cooks more quickly; sometimes takes a bit longer. Depends how thick you’ve sliced the bread.
Tip: You can sprinkle finely chopped pecans or sliced almonds over top before baking. Serve with maple syrup or marvelous jam.