Do you Love bacon? Today IndonesianCuisineRecipes.com will share the simple, easy how to cook bacon in the oven with crispy yummy taste and fragrant aroma. Just simply slam it into the oven. Yeah, cooking bacon is that simple. Bake it. What a delicious bacon recipe.
We in the beginning though the taste would be different if you oven baked the bacon. We did review a lot of methods How to cook bacon in the oven. Some people put the bacon on a rack to drain the fat. We passed on that since the best bacon tour taste is the bacon cooked near the end of frying a lot of bacon that you are essentially deep frying in the fat.
A thinner bacon will cook a lot quicker definitely. Don’t expect it to look different than pan fried. I like my bacon very crispy so I use18-22 minutes depending on the oven and the bacon.
What should we prepared for cooking bacon in oven ?
- The main ingredients absolutely you need 9-10 slices Bacon of your choice
- 1 large sheet aluminum foil (heavy duty preferred)
How to cook bacon in the oven ?
- Heat up the oven to 400 degrees convection. Or start with a cold oven and add a few minutes.
- Now you can line a sheet pan with a large sheet of aluminum foil (heavy duty preferred) and turn up edges.
Place bacon on sheet close together but not touching. (9-10 pieces).
- Put in middle of over. Go do something else for 18 minutes and come back. Time will vary with thickness of the bacon and your taste. It is done when it looks done. I like my bacon very crispy so I use 20-22 minutes with thick bacon.
- The last step, drain on paper towels and pat “dry” with another paper towel.
Bacon is one of life’s great delights. It is crispy, salty, and hot, it complements eggs and hash browns, sandwiches and desserts. But everyone who’s been served a mass of fatty, soggy bacon is aware that how important it is to cook it to perfection. Cooking bacon in oven is the best cooking for bacon which is easy to do. There are alternative cooking bacon, using microwave.
How to cook bacon in the microwave?
Cooking bacon in the microwave is one of the simplest and minimum messy ways to prepare this delicious meat.
First, line a microwave-safe plate with microwave-safe paper towels (you can read the label!). Then arrange six bacon slices on them, side-by-side but not overlapping.
Mask with another sheet of microwave-safe paper towel. Microwave the bacon for 4-6 minutes on high, checking after 3 minutes. Rotate the plate after three minutes so the bacon cooks evenly.
Take out the bacon from the plate it cooked on and let stand on fresh paper towel for 2-3 minutes so it can firm and finish cooking, then use.