To make bbq tuna fritters with pepper sauce is easy and also quick, we need only 20 minutes to make this bbq tuna recipes.Really yummy and you have to try this bbq tuna fritters with pepper sauce.
Ingredients of bbq tuna fritters:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried savory
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 3 tablespoons barbeque sauce
- 2/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 egg
- 1 (6 ounce) can light tuna in water, drained
How to make bbq tuna fritters:
- In a medium bowl, stir together the oats, tuna,and egg until mixed. Blend in the barbeque sauce, green onion, hot pepper sauce, savory, and salt.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Spoon tablespoonfuls of the tuna mixture into the pan, and flatten slightly. Smaller patties hold together better. Cook until browned on each side, about 3 minutes per side.
You may also like other recipes: