Thaifood chicken satay is delicious and also quick serving. Serve with chopped cucumber and red onion mixed with a little lime juice. These delicious Thai-style chicken satay are made of chicken marinated in a peanutty sauce, and then grilled.
Ingredients of thaifood chicken satay:
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cubed
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup lemon or lime juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
How to make thaifood chicken satay:
- In a mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, brown sugar, curry powder, garlic and hot pepper sauce. Place the chicken breasts in the marinade and refrigerate. Let the chicken marinate at least 2 hours, overnight is best.
- Preheat a grill to high heat.
- Weave the chicken onto skewers, then grill for 5 minutes per side.