Do you know what is pork ribs anyway? According to Wikipedia, Pork ribs are a cut of pork popular in North American and Asian cuisines. The ribcage of a domestic pig, meat and bones together, is cut into usable pieces, prepared by smoking, grilling, or baking – usually with a sauce, often barbecue – and then served.
Ingredients of Pork ribs bbq for sandwich:
- 3 pounds boneless pork ribs
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle barbeque sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
How to make Pork ribs bbq for sandwich:
- Pour can of beef broth into slow cooker, and add boneless pork ribs. Cook on High heat for 4 hours, or until meat shreds easily. Remove meat, and shred with two forks. It will seem that it’s not working right away, but it will.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Transfer the shredded pork to a Dutch oven or iron skillet, and stir in barbeque sauce.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until heated through.