This moroccan tagine with garbanzo beans is very tasty and yummy.To cook moroccan tagine with garbanzo beans recipe is easy and simple.
Ingredients of moroccan tagine with garbanzo beans:
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 (14 ounce) can vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cut into chunks
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled and chopped
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 carrot, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
How to cook moroccan tagine with garbanzo beans:
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat, and cook the chicken, onion, and garlic about 15 minutes, until browned.
- Mix the squash, garbanzo beans, carrot, tomatoes with juice, broth, sugar, and lemon juice into the skillet. Season with salt, coriander, and cayenne pepper. Bring the mixture to a boil, and continue cooking 30 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
You may also like other recipes: