Ingredients of Ground Beef Recipe for Spaghetti:
- a half teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
2 teaspoons dried oregano
1 can tomato paste (about 6 ounce)
- 1 can tomato sauce (about 16 ounce)
- 1 can diced tomatoes (about 28 ounce)
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pound ground beef
How to make Ground Beef Recipe for Spaghetti Sauce:
- Combine garlic, ground beef, green pepper, and onion in a large saucepan. Cook and stir until meat is brown and vegetables are tender. Drain from grease.
- Stir tomato paste, diced tomatoes and tomato sauce into the pan. Season with basil, oregano, pepper and salt. Simmer spaghetti sauce for about 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
You may also like other recipes: