Ingredients of garlic top sirloin pot
- 4 carrots, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 2 large sweet onions, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 3 cubes beef bouillon
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 large green bell peppers, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 (3 pound) top sirloin roast
- 6 cloves garlic, slivered
- 6 Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and quartered
How to cook beef top sirloin pot:
- Rub salt, pepper and paprika into the meat. With a small knife, make slits in the roast. Press the garlic slivers into the roast.
- Place the potatoes, carrots, and onions in a large slow cooker. Place meat on top of the vegetables. Pour in water and beef broth, and add bouillon cubes and bay leaf.
- Place lid on slow cooker, and cook for about 6 hours on High, or 8 hours on Low. During the last half hour of cooking, add the green peppers.
You may also like other recipes: