To cook beef stew with green beans is easy and also quick, we need only 1 hour to cook this beef stew.This beef stew recipes is the best beef stew I have ever made.The texture of this beef stew is so moist and yummy, you have to try this beef stew recipes.
Ingredients of easy beef stew with green beans:
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 3 red potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 sprigs fresh parsley
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup white wine
- 1/2 fresh tomato, chopped
- 1 pinch paprika
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound beef stew meat, cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 bay leaves
How to cook easy beef stew with green beans:
- Heat the oil in a stockpot over medium-high heat. Cover the beef with the flour. Put the garlic, bay leaves,beef, and pepper in the stockpot; cook until the beef is brown; flavor with salt and cook until beef is tender, about 5 minutes. Add the onion, carrot,paprika and green pepper; cook until the onion softens, about 5 minutes. Stir in the tomato, wine, water, and parsley. Cover, lower heat to medium-low and simmer 30 minutes.
- Blend in the sweet potatoes, green beans and red potatoes,; continue to cook until potatoes are easily pierced through with a fork, about 45 minutes.