Cook Korean Steak is easy and also quick, you can serve over rice or with fried vegetables.
Ingredients of Korean Steak
- 3 shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 5 tablespoons mirin (Japanese sweet wine)
- 2 pounds thinly sliced Scotch fillet (Scotch fillet is a beef steak from the rib section. chuck eye steaks)
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 5 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
How to cook Korean Steak
- In a large bowl, stir together the soy sauce, sugar, sesame seeds, sesame oil, shallots, garlic, and mirin. Add the meat, and stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 12 to 24 hours.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Fry the meat for 5 to 10 minutes, or until no longer pink. Serve with salad or fried rice.
You may also like other recipes: