To make beef burritos with mexican cheese for breakfast is easy and also quick, we need only 40 minutes to make this beef burrito recipes.This beef burritos is really tasty with delicious bean and beef burritos, baked and browned, and topped with a dollop of sour cream. This is the best beef burritos i’ve ever made, you have to try this recipes.
Ingredients of beef burritos with mexican cheese:
- 1 1/2 cups finely shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 3/4 cup Daisy Brand Sour Cream
- 6 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (16 ounce) can fat-free refried black beans
- 1/2 cup taco sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 pound lean ground beef
How to make beef burritos with mexican cheese:
- Cook the ground beef in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes or until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently; drain. Add the garlic,onion, cumin,chili powder, and taco sauce to the meat and stir. Cook for 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated and the vegetables are tender, stirring frequently.
- Spread 1/3 cup of refried beans on the bottom 1/3 of each tortilla, leaving 1-inch around bottom and edges. Ladle 1/3 cup of the meat mixture over beans. Top the meat with 1 tablespoon of sour cream and 1/4 cup of cheese. Start rolling up from bottom, enfolding the filling. Fold in the sides and continue rolling up.
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray all sides of the burritos with cooking spray. Place burritos on a cookie sheet, seam sides down. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until thoroughly heated and browned, turning over once. Top with dollops of the remaining sour cream.