Beef stew with teriyaki sauce is absolutely delicous. The teriyaki sauce adds a nice zest to the flavor of the stew.The slower and longer you cook it the more tender and flavorful everything is. The meat comes out moist and tender. We all love this recipe.
Ingredients of beef stew with teriyaki sauce Recipe
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 2 potatoes, cubed
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, quartered
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 pound cubed beef stew meat
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 1/2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 onion, chopped
How to make beef stew with teriyaki sauce:
- Place beef stew meat into a slow cooker. In a small bowl, mix together flour, paprika, salt, and pepper; sprinkle over beef stew meat, stirring to coat. Stir in beef broth, teriyaki sauce, onion, carrots, celery, potatoes, mushrooms, garlic and bay leaf.
- Cover, and cook on Low 6 hours, stirring occasionally.