Today we have found the easy and quick corned beef recipe. To make this corned beef we need 40 minutes to cook this recipe. This is the exactly how I make my corned beef hash. I, too, make sure that when I buy a corned beef, I buy one extra big so I can have a piece leftover for this hash. Its so yummy corned beef. I usually bake a few long white potatoes a day or so before I make the hash. You could also use the leftover potatoes if you started out with a New England Boiled Dinner. This is way better than canned hash.
Ingredients of easy and quick corned beef recipe:
- A half teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- A quarter teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 pounds cooked corned beef, cubed
- 1 large carrot, coarsely shredded
- 5 large Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and cut into a quarter-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- salt to taste (optional)
How to make easy and quick corned beef recipe:
- Dissolve the butter with the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat, and cook the onion just until it begins to brown, about 8 minutes; stir in the potatoes and carrot, and cook until tender, about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the cubed corned beef, parsley, thyme, salt, and pepper. Let the mixture cook until hash is crisp and browned, stirring often, 10 to 15 more minutes.
And the second recipe for corned beef which we found called “Sweet spiced Corned Beef”. But this is slow cooker corned beef recipe. But it is so easy to make.
Ingredients of Sweet spiced Corned Beef:
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- a quarter cup brown sugar
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 1 cup water
- 4 and a half pounds corned beef, rinsed
How to make Sweet spiced corned beef:
- First, You can preheat oven to 175 degrees C or about 350 degrees F
- Coat a large pan with non-stick cooking spray. Put corned beef in dish and add water. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake for 2 hours; drain liquid.
- In a small bowl mix apricot preserves, brown sugar, and soy sauce. Spread the apricot mixture evenly over the corned beef.
- Bake uncovered at 175 degrees C or about 350 degrees F, 25 to 30 more minutes, or until the meat is tender; basting occasionally with pan drippings.
- Slice corned beef across grain and serve.
All the 2 corned beef recipe we found are so easy to make and yet delicious.You may also like other recipes: