To make enchiladas with mozzarella cheese is easy and also quick,we need only 40 minutes to make it.This enchiladas is beef filled tortilla shells baked in a creamy chicken soup and cheese sauce.This is really delicious, you have to try this enchiladas recipes.
Ingredients of enchiladas with mozzarella cheese:
- 6 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 diced fresh jalapeno pepper, or to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 bunch green onions, finely chopped
How to make enchiladas with mozzarella cheese:
- Heat up oven to 350 degrees F (or about 175 degrees C).
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the green onion,ground beef, and jalapeno pepper until the beef is evenly brown. Stir in water and taco seasoning. Simmer until water has evaporated.
- In a medium bowl, blend together cheese, condensed soup, and yogurt.
- Divide the meat mixture evenly between tortillas. Place a couple of tablespoons of cheese mixture over meat, and roll up. Place in a 7×11 inch baking dish. Repeat for each tortilla. Spoon remaining cheese mixture over the top of the tortillas.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes.