Cranberry raspberry punch made with cran-raspberry juice, ginger ale and pina colada mixer and has a beautiful pink color. Absolutely the best punch.
Ingredients of cranberry raspberry punch
- 1 (32 fluid ounce) bottle pina colada mix
- 2 liters raspberry ginger ale soda
- 2 (46 fluid ounce) bottles cranberry-raspberry juice
How to make easy cranberry raspberry punch
- In a large plastic container, combine cranberry-raspberry juice with the pina colada mix. Freeze overnight.
- Remove from freezer 30 minutes prior to serving. To serve place frozen slush in punch bowl and slowly add raspberry ginger ale.
You may also like other recipes: