To make bruschetta with tomato and fresh basil
is easy and also quick, we need only 7 minutes to make this bruschetta recipes with tomato.This bruschetta is so delicious and easy appetizer.This is the best bruschetta recipes with tomato i’ve ever found, you have to try this bruschetta recipes with tomato and fresh basil. Bruschetta recipes
consists of roasted bread rubbed with garlic and topped with extra-virgin olive oil
, salt and pepper. Variations may include toppings
of spicy red pepper, tomato, vegetables, beans, cured meat, or cheese; the most popular recipe outside of Italy involves basil
, fresh tomato
, garlic and onion or mozzarella
. Bruschetta is usually served as a snack or appetizer.
Ingredients of bruschetta with tomato
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 French baguette
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, stems removed
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, packed in oil
- 6 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
How to make bruschetta with tomato and fresh basil:
- Heat up the oven on broiler setting.
- In a large bowl, mix the roma garlic, olive oil, vinegar,tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, salt, and pepper. Allow the mixture to sit for 10 minutes.
- Cut the baguette into 3/4-inch slices. On a baking sheet, place the baguette slices in a single layer. Broil for 1 to 2 minutes, until slightly brown.
- Divide the tomato mixture evenly over the baguette slices. Top the slices with mozzarella cheese.
- Broil for 5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
You may also like other recipes: