To make moist pumpkin bread with cinnamon is easy and also quick, we need only 50 minutes to make this pumpkin bread recipes.This pumpkin bread is really delicious, full of flavor and moist.This is the best pumpkin bread i’ve ever made, you have to try this pumpkin bread recipes.
Ingredients of moist pumpkin bread recipes:
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 cups white sugar
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
How to make moist pumpkin bread with cinnamon:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (or about 175 degrees C). Grease and flour three 7×3 inch loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, mix together eggs, oil, water,pumpkin puree, and sugar until well mixed. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, cinnamon,baking soda, nutmeg, cloves and ginger. Stir the dry ingredients into the pumpkin mixture until just blended. Pour into the prepared pans.
- Bake for about 50 minutes in the preheated oven. Loaves are done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.