To make banana cake with ripe bananas and walnuts is easy and also quick, we need only 30 minutes to make this banana cake. This banana cake is moist and so tasty, you can add with chocolate or cream cheese frosting. You have to try this banana cake recipes.
Ingredients of banana cake recipes:
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2/3 cup buttermilk
- 4 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
How to make banana cake with ripe bananas and walnuts:
- Heat up oven to 350 degrees F (or about 175 degrees C). Grease and flour 2 – 8 inch round pans. In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter, white sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Mix in the bananas. Add flour mixture alternately with the buttermilk to the creamed mixture. Stir in chopped walnuts. Pour batter into the prepared pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove from oven, and place on a damp tea towel to cool.