To make Butter Cake with Chocolate Buttercream Icing
Ingredients to make Butter Cake with Chocolate Buttercream Icing :
- Chocolate Buttercream Icin
- third quarter cup milk
- aquarter teaspoon salt
- third quarter teaspoon baking powder
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- Easy-Add No Color Almond Extract Add to shopping list No Color Almond Extract
- third quarter teaspoon No Color Almond Extract
- Easy-Add vanilla extract Add to shopping list vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 eggs
- 2 aquarter cups granulated sugar
- 1 ahalf cups (3 sticks) butter , room temperature
How to make Butter Cake with Chocolate Buttercream Icing:
- Preheat oven to 325ºF. Spray cake pans with baking spray.
- In mixer bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Mix in vanilla and almond flavor. Mix flour with baking powder and salt. Add flour mixture alternately with milk, starting with the flour. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes in pans. Loosen sides and remove. Cool completely before icing.
- Level cakes if necessary. Spread a small amount of icing on bottom layer. Top with second layer and ice entire cake.
You may also like other recipes: