To make classic cupcakes is easy and quick. The Traditional cupcakes are always a crowd-pleaser. Exercise your creative muscle by decorating these cupcakes to suit your mood
Ingredients of Classic cupcakes :
- Third fourcup caster sugar
- Third fourcup milk
- 125g butter, melted, cooled
- 2 x 59g eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon Queen Natural Vanilla Essence
- Sprinkles and lollies, to decorate
- 2 cups self-raising flour, sifted
How to make easy and quick classic cupcakes
- First Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease a 12 x 1/3-cup capacity muffin pan. Alternatively, line holes with paper cases. Combine flour and caster sugar in a bowl. Make a well in the center.
- Second you can add butter, eggs,milk, and vanilla to flour mixture. Using a large metal spoon, stir gently to combine.
- Third Spoon mixture into prepared muffin pan. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Stand in pan for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
- 4 Make icing: Sift icing sugar into a bowl. Add food colouring and water. Stir until smooth and well combined. Spoon icing over cupcakes. Decorate with sprinkles and lollies