To make Chocolate Turtle Cake is easy and quick
Ingredients to make Chocolate Turtle Cake:
- Buttercream icing
- caramel ice cream topping
- third aquarter cup milk
- Easy-Add vanilla extract Add to shopping list vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 ounces German sweet chocolate , melted
- 2 eggs
- third aquarter cup granulated sugar
- two third cup butter , softened
- one eighth teaspoon salt
- ahalf teaspoon baking powder
- ahalf teaspoon baking soda
- 1 aquarter cups all-purpose flour
How to make Chocolate Turtle Cake
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray pan with vegetable pan spray.
- In small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt; set aside. In large bowl, beat butter and sugar with electric mixer at medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each. Beat in melted chocolate and vanilla. Add flour mixture alternately with milk on low speed; blend well. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool cake in pan on cooling grid 10 minutes. Cool completely
- To serve, cut and drizzle with caramel topping. If desired, decorate with tip 1M icing swirl and candy leaves.
You may also like other recipes: