To make cinnamon rolls with brown sugar is easy and also quick, we need only 20 minutes to make this cinnamon rolls.This is the best cinnamon rolls recipes that i’ve ever made.This cinnamon rolls is so yummy, you have to try this cinnamon rolls recipes.
Ingredients of cinnamon rolls:
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
- 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 (.25 ounce) package instant yeast
- 3 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup margarine, softened
How to make cinnamon rolls with brown sugar:
- Heat the milk in a small saucepan until it bubbles, then remove from heat. Mix in margarine; stir until melted. Let cool until lukewarm.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix 2 1/4 cup flour, sugar,salt and yeast; mix well. Add water, egg and the milk mixture; beat well. Add the remaining flour, 1/2 cup at a time, stirring well after each addition. When the dough has just pulled together, turn it out onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth, about 5 minutes.
- Cover the dough with a damp cloth and let rest for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, blend together brown sugar, cinnamon, softened margarine.
- Roll out dough into a 12×9 inch rectangle. Spread dough with margarine/sugar mixture. Sprinkle with raisins if desired. Roll up dough and pinch seam to seal. Cut into 12 equal size rolls and place cut side up in 12 lightly greased muffin cups. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until browned. Remove from muffin cups to cool. Serve warm