Have you ever make quick Buttercream-Coconut Cake Icing anyway? To make quick Buttercream-Coconut Cake Icing is easy and quick.
Ingredients of quick Buttercream-Coconut Cake Icing :
- a quarter cup chopped pecans
- 1 (7 ounce) package sweetened flaked coconut, divided
- 2 tablespoons milk, or as needed
- 3 cups confectioners’ sugar, sifted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ahalf cup vegetable shortening
- ahalf cup unsalted butter, softened
How to make easy and quick Buttercream-Coconut Cake Icing:
- Beat butter and shortening with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth; beat in vanilla extract.
- Gradually beat confectioners’ sugar into butter mixture until well blended. The mixture will appear dry.
- Stir enough milk into butter mixture to achieve desired consistency for icing.
- Fold half the coconut into the icing; spread icing over cake.
- Sprinkle remaining coconut and pecans over icing.