Have you ever make quick Cake Boss Sponge Cake anyway? To make quick Cake Boss Sponge Cake is easy and quick. We just need 35 minutes.
Ingredients of quick Cake Boss Sponge Cake :
- a quarter tsp salt (use 3/8 tsp if using unsalted butter)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 c all purpose flour
- a quarter c unsalted or lightly salted butter
- 1 c whole milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 c white granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs at room temp
How to make easy and quick Cake Boss Sponge Cake :
- Beat eggs in large mixing bowl (with paddle attachment if possible) for 4 minutes. Do not shorten the time.
- Add sugar and continue beating for another 4 – 5 minutes until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and stir on low just until combined.
- In a separate, sift together dry ingredients. Add to eggs and sugar on low speed just until combined.
- In a saucepan (or microwave) heat milk and butter just until the butter is melted. Add to batter, beat just until combined.
- Pour into two greased and floured 8″ pans.
- Bake at 325 about 33 – 35 mins or until the middle springs back when touched, or a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let stand in pans for 10 mins. Then turn out onto a wire cooling rack and cool completely before frosting.
You may also like other recipes: