Have you ever make easy and quick cakeBoss Sponge Cake anyway? To make easy and quick cakeBoss Sponge Cake is easy and quick.By popular demand, it’s the official CakeBoss Sponge Cake recipe! It is a scratch recipe, and the secret to its light and fluffy texture is the beating of the eggs! This recipe is best made in a stand mixer.
Ingredients of cakeBoss Sponge Cake
- a quarter tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- a quarter cup butter (lightly salted)
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
How to make easy and quick cakeBoss Sponge Cake:
- Beat eggs in large mixing bowl with paddle attachment for 4 minutes. Do not skip this step!
- Add sugar, and continue beating for another 4-5 minutes until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and stir on low until just combined.
- In a separate bowl, sift together dry ingredients. Add to eggs and sugar on low speed until just combined.
- In a saucepan, heat milk and butter on low heat just until butter is melted. Add to batter, beat just until combined.
- Pour into two greased and floured 8″ round cake pans.
- Bake at 325 until the middle springs back when touched, or a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from oven and let stand in pans for 10 minutes. Then turn out onto wire cooling racks and cool completely.
You may also like other recipes: