Have you ever make quick Cherry Ripe choc cheesecake anyway? To make quick Cherry Ripe choc cheesecake is easy and quick.
Ingredients of quick Cherry Ripe choc cheesecake :
- 300ml thickened cream, whipped, for serving cocoa, for serving
- 150g Cherry Ripe bars, chopped
- 200g dark chocolate, melted
- 2 eggs
- one third cup (75g) caster sugar
- 500g cream cheese, softened
- cherries, plus extra, to decorate
- 1 cup (200g) drained morello
- 75g butter, melted
- 150g plain chocolate biscuits
How to make easy and quick Cherry Ripe choc cheesecake :
- Grease a 24cm round springform pan.
- Process biscuits until fine. Add butter, process until combined. Press mixture over base of pan. Place pan on oven tray; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 160° C (140° C fan-forced).
- Place cherries on absorbent paper. Beat the cheese and sugar in a medium bowl with an electric mixer until smooth; beat in eggs, one at a time. Gradually beat in cooled chocolate; stir in Cherry Ripe and cherries.
- Spread filling into pan; bake for about 50 minutes. Cool in oven with door ajar.
- Refrigerate cheesecake for 3 hours or overnight. Serve cheesecake topped with whipped cream, dust with cocoa and scatter with extra morello cherries.
You may also like other recipes: