Have you ever make quick Chocolate Cake V anyway? To make quick Chocolate Cake V is easy and quick.
Ingredients of quick Chocolate Cake V:
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ahalf teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 ahalf cups white sugar
- 2 cups hot brewed coffee
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
How to make easy and quick Chocolate Cake V :
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9×13 inch pan. In a small bowl, dissolve the cocoa in the hot coffee; set aside. Sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla. Beat in the flour mixture alternately with the cocoa mixture. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool.