Have you ever made chocolate icing recipe anyway ? To make chocolate icing recipe is easy and also quick. We need just 10 minutes to make it. This chocolate icing recipe was amazing delicous. Definitely recommend for chocolate lovers.
Ingredients of easy and quick chocolate icing recipe:
- If you are making a medium to large cake, simply double the quantity!
- If you desire, you need few squares of Cadbury’s milk chocolate, melted. It’s yummy, but you can add another milk chocolate brand,
- 40ml milk
- 100g unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 40g cocoa powder, sifted
- 300g icing sugar, sifted
- Makes enough to frost 12 cupcakes
How to make easy and quick chocolate icing recipe:
- First, you must beat the butter, icing sugar, and cocoa powder together in freestanding electric mixer (Or use a handheld electric whisk) on medium/slow speed until the mixture comes together and is well mixed.
- Now, you can turn the mixer down to a slower speed. Add the milk to the butter mixture a couple of tablespoons at a time.
- While the milk has been incorporated, add the melted chocolate.
- Once all the chocolate has been combined, turn the mixer up to a high speed
- Continue beating for about 5 minutes, until it is light and fluffy. The longer the frosting is beaten, the lighter and fluffier it becomes. Spread on anything and enjoy.
We have also The Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Icing recipes. It’s a really easy to make. So what are the ingredients which is need to prepare? Here is the ingredients.
Ingredients of easy and quick Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Icing recipes:
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 and aquarter cups icing sugar, sifted
- 60g unsalted butter
- A half cup (or about 125ml) milk
- A half teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1/3 cup (or about 40g) cocoa
- 1 cup ( or about 125g) self-raising flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2/3 cup caster sugar
- 100g butter
How to make easy and quick Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Icing recipes:
- First you can preheat oven to 180 degrees C (or about 160 deg fan forced).
- Cream butter, sugar and vanilla until light and creamy. Regularly add eggs and mix until just combined.
- Sift flour, cocoa and bicarb. Add to creamed mixture with milk. Stir until just combined.
- Spoon into patty cases, about one third full.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in pre-heated oven or until skewer comes out clean.
- Leave out to cool.
- To make chocolate icing, mix the 60g of butter, sifted icing sugar, the cocoa and the milk in a food processor or bowl and mix until combined.
- Spread the icing over the tops of the cupcakes.