Have you ever make quick Delightful Carrot Cake anyway? To make quick Delightful Carrot Cake is easy and quick
Ingredients of quick Delightful Carrot Cake :
- 150g (5oz) raisins
- 125g (4 1/4 oz) chopped walnuts
- 225g (8oz) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons bicarbonate of soda
- 250g (9oz) plain flour
- 350ml (12 fl oz) vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 350g (12oz) carrot baby food
- 400g (14oz) caster sugar
- 4 eggs
Cream cheese icing
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 275g (10 oz) icing sugar
- 115g (4 oz) butter
- 115g (4 oz) cream cheese
How to make easy and quick Delightful Carrot Cake :
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C (gas mark 4). Grease and flour a 23x33cm baking tin.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the eggs, sugar, carrots, vanilla and oil. Combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt, stir into the carrot mixture. Fold in the pineapple, nuts and raisins. Pour into the prepared tin.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes in the preheated oven, until cake springs back when lightly touched. Set aside to cool.
- When cooled, mix ingredients for icing together and smooth over the top of the cake. Slice & serve!