Have you ever make quick Grandma’s Chocolate Marvel Cake anyway? To make quick Grandma’s Chocolate Marvel Cake is easy and quick.
Ingredients of quick Grandma’s Chocolate Marvel Cake :
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee
- 4 egg whites
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 (4 ounce) jars pureed prunes baby food
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- a quarter teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
How to make easy and quick Grandma’s Chocolate Marvel Cake :
- Spray two 9 inch round cake pans with nonstick spray. Preheat oven to 350 degrees C (175 degrees C).
- In large mixing bowl, sift together flour, cocoa, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- In medium bowl, stir together milk, prunes, vanilla, egg whites or egg mixture, and coffee. Pour moist ingredients into dry, blending well. Divide batter equally between pans.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean. Let cool ten minutes in pan. Invert on wire rack, cool.