Have you ever make quick Icelandic Christmas Cake anyway? To make quick Icelandic Christmas Cake is easy and quick
Ingredients of quick Icelandic Christmas Cake :
- ahalf teaspoon ground cardamom
- ahalf teaspoon lemon extract
- 75g sultanas
- 175ml milk
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 300g plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 175g butter
- 200g caster sugar
How to make easy and quick Icelandic Christmas Cake :
- Preheat the oven to 180 C / Gas mark 4. Grease one 28cm loaf tin.
- Cream the butter and the sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at time beating well after each one. Stir in the milk, lemon and cardamom flavourings. Stir in the flour and the baking powder.
- Sift a little flour over the sultanas then stir them into the batter. Pour the batter into the greased bread tin and bake for 55 to 60 minutes.