Have you ever make quick Irish Potato Cake anyway? To make quick Irish Potato Cake is easy and quick
Ingredients of quick Irish Potato Cake:
- 150g (5oz) sultanas
- 125g (4 1/4 oz) chopped walnuts
- 425g (15oz) mashed cooked potatoes
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons ground cloves
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- one eighth teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 250g (9oz) plain flour
- 175ml (6 fl oz) milk
- 2 eggs
- 400g (14oz) caster sugar
- 150g (5oz) butter
How to make easy and quick Irish Potato Cake :
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees C (gas mark 3). Grease and flour a 25.5cm ring cake tin. Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time. Add the flour mixture alternately with the potatoes and milk. Stir in nuts and raisins.
- Pour into the cake tin. Bake in the preheated oven for 90 to 120 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the cake comes out clean.