Have you ever make quick Squidgy chocolate muffins anyway? To make quick Squidgy chocolate muffins is easy and quick.
Ingredients of quick Squidgy chocolate muffins :
- 1 tbsp brandy (optional)
- 1 tbsp plain flour, sifted
- 2 tbsp ground almonds
- 60g icing sugar, sifted
- 3 eggs
- 75g butter, diced
- 125g plain chocolate (with at least 70% cocoa solids), broken into pieces
How to make easy and quick Squidgy chocolate muffins :
- Preheat the oven to 250°C (gas 9). Line a muffin tray with eight paper muffin cases.
- Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (or melt gently in the microwave). Stir well, then remove the bowl from the heat and stir in the butter – it will melt in the warmth of the chocolate.
- Break the eggs into a separate clean bowl and whisk them for 3–4 minutes, using an electric hand mixer, until thick and foamy. Stir in the sifted sugar, ground almonds and flour. Now fold in the melted chocolate mixture and the brandy, if using.
- Divide the mixture among the paper muffin cases. Bake for 8 minutes or until well risen and firm to the touch.
- Lift the muffins out of the tray onto a wire rack and allow to cool. Serve warm.