To make Mocha Magic Cake is easy and quick
Ingredients to make Mocha Magic Cake:
- Chocolate shavings (optional)
- White Chocolate Buttercream Icing
- 1 cup Frozen whipped topping , thawed
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee powder
- 1 third quarter cups milk
- 1 package (18.25 ounces) Favorite Chocolate Cake Mix
How to make Mocha Magic Cake:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray both Fanci-Fill pans with vegetable pan spray.
- Prepare cake mix as directed on package; divide batter evenly between prepared pans. Bake 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes; remove from pan and cool completely.
- In medium bowl, whisk together milk and coffee powder. Beat pudding mix into milk mixture with wire whisk; continue beating 2 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes until mixture thickens. Fold in whipped topping. Fill cavities of cooled cake. Assemble cake by inverting top layer onto bottom layer. Chill cake while preparing icing.
- In large bowl, cream butter and shortening with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add melted chocolate and vanilla extract; beat well. Gradually add sugar, one cup at a time, beating well after each addition. Add milk and beat until icing is light and fluffy, about 7 minutes. Ice cake and add chocolate shavings as desired.
You may also like other recipes: