Have you ever make cake without egg or also called eggless cake? If you are a vegetarian, you may not loses out on the pleasure of pastries and western desserts because of the presence of egg in those recipes. It had a really unique taste and texture, and also looked differently than her regular sponge cake did, which had more of a yellow tint to it. Here is, we give you a way out for them, a way into the world of cakes.First, we will give you easy recipe to make eggless cake with chocolate flavor.
Ingredients of soft and yummy eggless cake with chocolate flavor:
- 1 and ahalf cups Plainflour/All purpose flour/Maida
- 3 tbsp Coco powder(you can use Hershey’s or other coco powder)
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Oil (I used sunflower oil)
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice/Vinegar
- 1 cup Water
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tblsp Vanilla essence
How to make soft and yummy eggless cake with chocolate flavor:
- Heat up the oven to 180 degrees C. Blend the coco powder, plain flour and baking soda and filter them to ensure even mixing. Keep aside.
- Combine water,sugar,salt and make sure the sugar gets dissolved and then add lemon juice/vineger,oil and vanilla essence and mix well.
- Add the sifted flour and mix well.Grease a baking pan with oil and dust with some flour,then pour the batter to it. (the batter will be watery)
- Bake for about 35 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out dry. Mine got baked at 35 minutes.
- After done,cool down the cake for about 10 to 15 minutes and then invert in a wire rack,let it get cooled completely and then cut into pieces.
- This was my experience to make this recipe, when I tried inverting the cake immediately last time I had some broken pieces,so this time I waited for some time and then invered the cake in wire rack. This is the important lesson: Don’t ever let it cool down for more than 15 minutes.
The second eggless cake recipes is called Vanilla Eggless Cake Recipes. We will show you how easy to make this vanilla eggless cake recipes.
Ingredients of Vanilla eggless cake recipes:
- 60 ml. melted butter or margarine
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 140 gms plain flour (maida)
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp soda bi-carb
- 3/4 cup (200 gms) condensed milk
How to make soft vanilla egglesss recipes:
- Filter the baking powder,flour and soda bi-carb together. Keep aside.
- Mix the vanilla essence,condensed milk, melted butter and 75 ml of water and beat well. Keep aside.
- Add the sifted flour mixture and mix gently with help of a spatula. The batter should be of dropping consistency.
- Pour the batter into a greased and dusted 175 mm. (7 inches) diameter tin.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200 degrees c (400 degrees f) for about 10 minutes. Then lessen the temperature to and bake at 150 degrees c ( or about 300 degrees f) for another 15 minutes.
- The cake is ready when it leaves the sides of the tin and is springy to touch.
- When ready, remove from the oven and leave aside for 1 minute. Invert the tin over a rack and tap sharply to unmould the cake.
- Keep aside to cool and use as required.
That all the best recipes to make easy and moist eggless cake recipes i’ve ever found. you must to try this recipes.You may also like other recipes: