To make vanilla cupcake recipe with vanilla extract is easy and also quick, we need only 20 minutes to make this vanilla cupcake. This vanilla cupcake recipes is really yummy and also tasty cupcake, you have to try this recipe.
Ingredients of vanilla cupcake recipe with vanilla extract:
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups self-rising flour
- 3/4 cup superfine sugar
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
How to make vanilla cupcake recipe with vanilla extract:
- Heat up oven to 350 degrees F (about 175 degrees C). Oil a 12 cup muffin pan or line with paper baking cups.
- In a large bowl, mix sugar and butter with an electric mixer until light and fluffy,for about 5 minutes. Stir in the eggs, one at a time, blending well after each one. Stir in the vanilla and flour just until mixed. Spoon the batter into the prepared cups, dividing evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the tops spring back when lightly pressed, 18 to 20 minutes. Cool in the pan set over a wire rack. When cool, arrange the cupcakes on a serving platter.