Have you ever make fairy cake? Today we have found 2 yummy and quick fairy cakes recipe. The first called Iced fairy cakes and the second we called chocolate fairy cakes. Okay, for the first let’s we start how to make Iced fairy cake recipe.
Ingredients of Iced fairy cake recipe:
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 100 gram self-raising flour
- 100 gram caster sugar
- 100 gram very soft butter
How to make Iced fairy cake recipe:
- First you must ask a grown-up helper turn the oven on to 160C fan/180C/gas 4. Then you can put a paper case in each bun hole.
- Now put the butter and sugar (it must be soft or you won’t be able to mix it properly) in a bowl and mix it together. Sift in the flour.
- Break the eggs into a separate bowl (spoon out any bits of shell that fall in) and add them to the bowl with the vanilla. Mix everything together.
- Distribute between the cases using a spoon, scraping it off with a knife. Ask a grown-up helper to put the tray in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Blend the icing sugar and butter to make a creamy icing. Add colouring, this is optional if you like. Push an icing nozzle into an icing bag, then scoop in the icing.
- Last step, let the cakes cool completely in the tray. Pipe icing onto each cake and decorate with marshmallows or sprinkles, or whatever you like.
The second fairy cake recipe called Chocolate fairy cake. These little buns are so easy. Excellent for making with children on a rainy day. Decorate with chocolate buttons, hundreds and thousands, jelly beans, jellied diamonds or any other decorations.
Ingredients of Chocolate Fairy Cake Recipe:
- 30g cocoa powder, sifted
- 55g butter
- 135g icing sugar
- 115g butter, melted
- 115g self-raising flour
- 115g sugar
- 2 eggs
- For the icing:
- To decorate:
- White chocolate buttons
- Milk chocolate buttons
How to make Chocolate Fairy Cake Recipe :
- First heat up the oven to 180 degrees C /Gas 4 and prepare a 12-hole bun/muffin tin with paper baking cases.
- Now you can whisk together the eggs and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Regularly add the flour and the melted butter, gently folding the mixture together.
- Pour the mixture evenly into the paper cases.
- Bake the buns for 10-15 minutes, until golden on top and a skewer inserted carefully into one of the buns comes out clean. Allow to cool for ten minutes on a wire rack before removing from tin.
- To make the icing, whip together the icing sugar, butter and cocoa powder.
- Once the buns are cool, ice them liberally and smooth with a knife.
- The last step, Beautify with chocolate buttons. A pretty way of doing this is to stick them on at a 90 degree angle in layers all the way around so that each cake resembles a chrysanthemum flower.