To make egg casserole with mozzarella cheese is so easy and also quick to make, we need only 35 minutes to make this egg casserole.This egg casserole recipes absolutely one of the best breakfast casseroles I’ve ever had.This egg casserole is so delicious and tasty, you have to try this recipes.
Ingredients of egg casserole recipes:
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 pound pork sausage
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
How to make egg casserole with mozzarella cheese:
- Put sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble, and set aside.
- Heat up oven to 325 degrees F (or about 165 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Line the bottom of the prepared baking dish with crescent roll dough, and sprinkle with crumbled sausage. In a large bowl, blend beaten eggs, mozzarella, and Cheddar. Flavor the mixture with oregano, and pour over the sausage and crescent rolls.
- Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.