Posted on : 04-06-2013 | By : magang magang | In : cake
To make The best Red Velvet Cake Recipe Easy Moist Homemade is easy and quick
Ingredients of The best Red Velvet Cake Recipe Easy Moist Homemade:
For the Cupcakes:
- ahalf cup of prepared plain hot coffee (don’t skip this ingredient)
- 1 teaspoon of white distilled vinegar
- 1-2 oz. red food coloring
- 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened, cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 cups all purpose flour
How to make The best Red Velvet Cake Recipe Easy Moist Homemade :
- Preheat oven to 325.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar and vegetable oil.
- Mix in the eggs, buttermilk, vanilla and red food coloring until combined.
- Stir in the coffee and white vinegar.
- Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients a little at time, mixing after each addition, just until combined.
- Generously grease and flour two round cake pans with shortening and flour.
- Pour the batter evenly into each pan.
- Bake in the middle rack for 30-40 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Do not over bake as cake will continue to cook as it cools.
- Let cool on a cooling rack until the pans are warm to the touch.
- Slide a knife or offset spatula around the inside of the pans to loosen the cake from the pan.
- Remove the cakes from the pan and let them cool.
- Frost the cake with cream cheese frosting when the cakes have cooled completely.