Baked Fried Chicken Recipes take 10 minutes to prepare the ingredients and 30 minutes to cook the baked fried chicken.
Ingredients of Baked Fried Chicken
- five (5-ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2/3 cup instant oats
- half teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cups frozen green peas, steamed or microwaved until hot
- Cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
How to make Baked Fried Chicken with Oven:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a resealable plastic bag or shallow dish, combine onion powder, garlic powder, oats, mustard powder, paprika, thyme, oregano, salt, and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
- Brush each chicken breast with Dijon mustard. Add chicken to oat mixture with tongs and turn to coat both sides. Transfer chicken to prepared baking sheet and spray with cooking spray.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through. Serve with peas.