To cook chicken couscous recipe with red bell pepper is easy and also quick, we need only 35 minutes to cook this chicken couscous recipe.This chicken couscous is really delicious and tastes great.This is the best chicken couscous i’ve ever made. You can add 1 cups of chicken broth instead of water to make more moist and flavorful, you have to try this chicken couscous recipes.
Ingredients of chicken couscous recipe with red bell pepper:
- 1 cup couscous
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 dash balsamic vinegar
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup boiling water
How to cook chicken couscous recipe with red bell pepper:
- Heat up oven to 350 degrees F (or about 175 degrees C).
- Mix couscous into boiling water and return water to a boil. Cover and remove pot from heat. Let stand 5 minutes, then fluff with a fork.
- During the couscous is cooking, heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Mix in green onions,garlic, and peppers; saute briefly. Stir in tomatoes, basil, cooked couscous, salt and pepper. Mix together and transfer to a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish. Splash some balsamic vinegar on top.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F (about 175 degrees C) oven for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese while still warm.