To cook tasty chicken creole with black pepper is easy and also quick,we need only 45 minutes to cook this chicken creole recipes.This chicken creole is delicious chicken gumbo consistency with tomato base.You can serve over hot cooked rice.It’s very flavorful chicken creole.You have to try this chicken creole recipes.
Ingredients of tasty chicken creole with black pepper:
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, with liquid
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup oil for frying
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups cooked, chopped chicken breast meat
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 dashes hot sauce
How to cook tasty chicken creole with black pepper:
- Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat. Stir in flour and cook, stirring constantly, for about 5 minutes or until mixture is the color of a copper penny. Reduce heat to low and stir in bell pepper and onion. Cook 10 to 15 minutes, or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add chicken, tomatoes with green chile peppers, parsley,mushrooms, soy sauce, sugar,Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt, pepper and hot sauce. Stir together, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.