To cook tuscan chicken with mushroom is easy and also quick, we need only 20 minutes to cook this tuscan chicken recipes.This tuscan chicken is absolutely delicious and you have to try this recipes.
Ingredients of tuscan chicken with mushroom recipes:
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 4 large roma tomatoes, quartered
- 3/4 cup white wine
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 3/4 (8 ounce) can artichoke hearts in water, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
How to cook tuscan chicken with mushroom:
- Heat up the oven’s broiler and set the oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source.
- Blend 1 teaspoon black pepper and 2 tablespoons olive oil in a small bowl. Dip the chicken breasts into the pepper mixture until well coated, then place the chicken on a baking dish.
- Grill the chicken in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 5 minutes on each side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (or about 74 degrees C).
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in the onion; cook and stir until the onion has softened and turned translucent, about 5 minutes. Add the mushrooms, artichoke hearts, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Continue to cook and stir for about 6 minutes, then stir in the white wine. Allow the wine to simmer and reduce by half, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in the roma tomatoes; cook and still until the tomatoes are warmed through. Stir in the butter until it melts. Serve the sauce over the cooked chicken breast.
You may also like other recipes: