To make chicken enchiladas with sour cream and cheddar cheese is easy and also quick,we need only 30 minutes to make this chicken enchiladas recipes.Really tasty chicken enchiladas that i’ve found, you must try this chicken enchiladas recipes.
Ingredients of chicken enchiladas recipes:
- 1/4 cup milk
- 6 (12 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast meat
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon butter
How to make chicken enchiladas with sour cream and cheddar cheese:
- Heat up oven to 350 degrees F (or about 175 degrees C). Lightly grease a large baking dish.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter and saute the green onion until tender (about 3 to 4 minutes). Add the garlic powder, then stir in the green chiles, cream of mushroom soup and sour cream. Blend well. Reserve 3/4 of this sauce and set aside. To the remaining 1/4 of the sauce in the saucepan, add the chicken and 1/2 cup of shredded Cheddar cheese. Stir together.
- Fill each flour tortilla with the chicken mixture and roll up. Place seam side down in the prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl mix the reserved 3/4 of the sauce with the milk. Spoon this mixture over the rolled tortillas and top with the remaining 1/2 cup of shredded Cheddar cheese. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly.