To make Chicken Pesto with panini is easy and also quick,we need only 5 minutes to make this panini.Simple, fast, and very tasty – a nice change from normal sandwiches.This chicken pesto with panini is a delicious mix of chicken, veggies,pesto, and cheese all melted together on flavorful focaccia bread.This is the best panini recipes i’ve ever found, you have to try this.Note: panini is a sandwich made with any bread other than sliced bread.
Ingredients of Chicken Pesto with panini:
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup prepared basil pesto
- 1 focaccia bread, quartered
How to make Chicken Pesto with panini:
- Heat up a panini grill.
- Slice each quarter of focaccia bread in half horizontally. Spread each half with pesto. Layer bottom halves with equal amounts chicken, cheese,onion and bell pepper. Top with remaining focaccia halves, forming 4 sandwiches.
- Grill paninis 5 minutes in the preheated grill, or until focaccia bread is golden brown and cheese is melted.