To make chicken quesadillas with green bell peppers is easy and also quick, we need only 25 minutes to make this recipes.Really yummy,to crisp a tortilla, spread tortilla with butter before baking or wet with a bit of water.Zesty chicken and cooked peppers are a succulent delight when mixed with the melted cheeses.You can cut the quesadillas into wedges and serve with sour cream and salsa.
Ingredients of chicken quesadillas with green bell peppers
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 green bell peppers, chopped
- 10 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, diced
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (1.27 ounce) packet fajita seasoning
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon bacon bits
How to make chicken quesadillas with green bell peppers:
- Preheat the broiler. Oil a baking sheet.
- Throw the chicken with the fajita seasoning, then spread onto the baking sheet. Put under the broiler and cook until the chicken pieces are no longer pink in the center, about 5 minutes.
- hat up oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the red bell peppers, onion,green bell peppers, and chicken. Cook and stir until the vegetables have softened, about 10 minutes.
- Layer half of each tortilla with the chicken and vegetable mixture, then sprinkle with the Cheddar cheese, bacon bits, and Monterey Jack. Fold the tortillas in half and Place onto a baking sheet.
- Bake quesadillas in the preheated oven until the cheeses have melted, about 10 minutes.