To make chicken terrine with chicken breast and sliced bacon is easy and also yummy.A savory terrine is ideal for the summer and makes an ideal light lunch or starter and also great for dinner. Elegant or rustic, it suits every type of events and can be served at picnics, buffets or anything you can think of! Eat it hot. Eat it hot or cold.You can eat it on crusty bread, or like me with a crunchy salad with a fruity dressing.You can serve with a fresh, mixed leaf salad and also goes well with any fruit conserve like redcurrant jelly or seedless raspberry jam.You have to try this chicken terrine recipes.
Ingredients of chicken terrine with chicken breast and sliced bacon:
- 5-6 chopped sundries tomatoes,depends on the size
- 5-6 slices cooked bacon cut into pieces
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tsp salt…maybe a little more
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp fresh chopped rosemary
- 1 Tbsp fresh chopped thyme
- 2 Tbsp chopped shallots
- 1 1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
How to make chicken terrine with chicken breast and sliced bacon:
- Heat up you oven to 350 degrees F. Cover your loaf pan, 8 1/2×4 1/2 inches, with alumnium foil. Sprinkle parsley in bottom of pan.
- Remove fat from chicken. Cut the chicken into 1-inch pieces. Place chicken in food processor. Cover and process until coarsely ground. Add remaining ingredients except bell pepper. Cover and process until smooth. Mix chicken mixture and bell pepper. Spread in pan.
- Cover pan tightly with aluminum foil. Bake 1 hour; remove foil. Bake uncovered 20 to 30 minutes longer or until meat thermometer inserted in center reads 180 degrees F. Cover and let stand 1 hour.
- Chill at least about 3 hours but no longer than 48 hours. Invert onto serving platter. Remove pan and foil.