4 pieces of chicken thighs top (without bone)
1 leek, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 clove garlic, minced
3 eggs red onion, chopped
2 tablespoons oyster sauce
1 tablespoon bottled chili sauce
1 ½ teaspoon black pepper, a little finely crushed
How to cook:
1. Saute garlic and onion until wilted.
2. Add the remaining ingredients, stir until boiling. Remove from heat.
1. Marinate chicken with the spice until blended. Let stand for 30 minutes.
2. Place chicken in a heat resistant dish.
3. Sprinkle with scallions.
4. Bake in hot oven 180 C, for 30 minutes.
5. After 15 minutes of baking, turn chicken and bake again until slightly dry and mature.
6. Remove, cut into pieces and serve.
– In order to make the chicken is not too greasy after cooked, remove skin and fat layers are attached to the chicken thigh meat.
Calories: 139 Calories
Protein: 14:02 gram
Fat: 7.75 grams
Fiber: 12:38 gram
Carbohydrates: 2.9 grams