To make chicken burrito with tomato sauce is easy, quick, we need about 30 minutes to cook chicken burrito with taco filling.You could fill the tortillas and put them all in a baking dish and then cover with salsa and cheese and bake for about 10 minutes.You can serve this quick chicken burrito with shredded Cheddar,tortillas, cheese and sour cream. This chicken burrito recipes is so tasty and you have to try this chicken burrito.I couldn’t stop eating it before the rest of the food was done,really tasty.
Ingredients of quick chicken burrito with tomato sauce:
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 (4 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- hot sauce to taste
How to make quick chicken burrito with tomato sauce:
- Put chicken breasts and tomato sauce in a medium saucepan over medium high heat. Bring to a boil, then add the cumin, garlic,salsa, seasoning, and chili powder. Let simmer for about 15 minutes.
- With a fork, start pulling the chicken meat apart into thin strings. Keep cooking pulled chicken meat and sauce, covered, for another 5 to 10 minutes. Add hot sauce to taste and stir together (Note: You may need to add a bit of water if the mixture is cooked too high and gets too thick.)