Rica-rica manado chicken is the typical food of manado. Manado is the capital of the North Sulawesi province of Indonesia. Rica-rica chicken recipe is originally comes from manado.
1 chicken cut in 16 sections
2 stalks lemongrass in crushed
6 pieces of chopped red onion
1 sheet of pandan leaf
5 lime leaves
50 ml cooking oil
150 ml of water
12 pieces of red chili
10 pieces of red chili sauce
7 cloves garlic
4 cm ginger
How to Cook:
1. Grind the red pepper, red chili garlic and ginger, set aside.
2. Saute onion, lemongrass and pandan leaves until the onion turns golden brown.
3. Enter the crushed spices and lime leaves, stir until fragrant.
4. Then enter the chicken stir until chicken changes color, add water, reduce heat and cover. Steam until the water is rather dry with an occasional flip-flops. Remove from heat.
5. Add the lemon juice, stirring until blended.